Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use before using this Website.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply between the Users of this Website (including sub-domains and domain extensions, unless expressly excluded by their own Terms and Conditions), and Properfees the owner and operator of this Website.
What’s in these Terms?
These Terms tell You the rules for using Our Website www.properfees.com (“Our Website” “Our Site” or “Us” or “We”). 2. These Terms will apply to the purchase of the Services by You (“The Customer” or “The User/s” or “You”).
Who We are and how to contact Us
3. www.properfees.com is a Site operated by Properfees (“Our Website” or “Our Site” or “Us” or “We”). 4. To contact Us, please email Us at: email@example.com.
By using Our Website, You accept these Terms
5. By using Our Website, You confirm that You accept these Terms and You agree to comply with them. 6. If You do not agree to these Terms, You must not use Our Website. 7. You can only purchase the Services from Our Website if You are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
There are other Terms that may apply to You
We may make changes to Our Website
9. We may update and change Our Website from time to time to reflect changes to Our Services, Our Users’ needs and Our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw Our Website
10. Our Website is made available free of charge. 11. We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons.
You must keep Your account details safe
12. If You choose, or You are provided with, a User identification name, a password or any other piece of information, You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. 13. We have the right to disable any User identification name or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time. 14. If You know or suspect that anyone other than You knows Your User identification name or password, You must promptly notify Us using Our contact information above.
How You may use material on Our Website
15. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Website (including the Site design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with or comprising the Site), and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. 16. You may print and download extracts of any page(s) from Our Site for Your personal use. 17. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. 18. Our status (and that of any identified contributors), as the authors of content on Our Website, must always be acknowledged. 19. You must not use any part of the content on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
Information on this Website
20. All of the content on Our Website is provided for general information only. a20. All of the content on Our Website is provided for general information only. 21. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date. 21. Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites We link to
22. Where Our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information You may obtain from them. 23. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by Us
24. This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other Users of the Site, including Property listings. This information and these materials may not have been verified or approved by Us. 25. The views expressed by other Users on Our Site do not represent Our views or values.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by You
26. Whether You are a consumer or a business User:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any Services to You, which will be set out in Our General Conditions https://www.properfees.com/ servicecontract. 27. If You are a business User:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use Our Site; • use of, or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site. • In particular, We will not be liable for: • loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; • business interruption; • loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; • any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
28. If You are a consumer User:
• Please note that We only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
29. We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from viruses.
30. We are not responsible for viruses and You must not introduce them. You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, You may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to Our Site
31. You may link to Our Homepage, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
32. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
33. You must not establish a link to Our site in any website that is not owned by You.
34. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may You create a link to any part of Our Site other than the Homepage.
35. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
36. The website in which You are linking must not contain any content that:
• in any way breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; • is in any way unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• transmits, or procures the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• sends or uploads any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
37. If You wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploading content to Our Site
38. Whenever You make use of a feature that allows You to upload content to Our Site, or to make contact with other Users of Our Site, You must comply with the content standards set out below :
• Your content MUST:
• be accurate (where it states facts);
• be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
• comply with applicable law in any country from it is posted.
• Your content MUST NOT:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
• contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• promote sexually explicit material;
• promote violence;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; • promote any illegal activity;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
• be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person;
• give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case;
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
39. You warrant that Your content does comply with those standards, and You will be liable to Us and indemnify Us for any breach of that warranty. This means You will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer as a result of Your breach of warranty.
40. Any content You upload to Our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of Your ownership rights in Your content, but You are required to grant Us and other Users of Our Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
41. We also have the right to disclose Your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by You to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
42. We have the right to remove any posting You make on Our Site if, in Our opinion, Your post does not comply with the Our content standards.
43. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up Your content.
4 March 2022